Air Duct Cleaning in Omaha
The air ducts are the lungs of any home. Keep them healthy, and you will help keep your family healthy.
Clean air ducts promote a healthier, cleaner and more efficient environment.
MAXIM Cleaning & Restoration’s three-part cleaning process safely and thoroughly cleans air duct systems in the Omaha area.
Our EPA-registered anti-microbial sanitizer eliminates microbial growth and odors in air duct systems.
Why Get Air Duct Cleaning by MAXIM?
- Air Duct Cleaning Promotes a Healthier Environment
- Removes dirt, animal dander, pollen, molds, mildew, bugs, etc.
- Eliminates airborne allergens and germs that aggravate allergies, asthma, and other respiratory ailments
- Improves indoor air quality
- Air Duct Cleaning Promotes a Cleaner Environment
- Eliminates excess dust in ducts that is disturbed every time system fan turns on
- Decreasing dust circulation means less dusting which means less housework and more free time for you
- Air Duct Cleaning Promotes Efficiency and Lowers Utility Costs
- Demonstrations by the EPA indicated that cleaning air ducts may allow heating and cooling systems to run more efficiently by removing debris from sensitive and expensive mechanical components
- Clean and efficient furnaces and air conditioners are less likely to break down, meaning that they last longer
Contact MAXIM in Omaha Today for Air Duct Cleaning Services
MAXIM wants to ensure the safety of your environment. For air duct cleaning services, call us today at (402) 807-5733 for more information.
You can also learn answers to the most frequently asked questions consumers have when considering this service by clicking here.
How does MAXIM perform air duct cleaning?
- Powerful vacuum system attached near the furnace pulls debris away from your rooms through ducts toward an 8″ vacuum hose
- Compressed air tools used at each vent or register dislodges stuck-on debris, blasting it away from your rooms toward the vacuum hose
- Whipping tool inserted into ducts agitates thousands of times per minute ensuring no debris remains
- Debris is removed through the 8″ hose into an outdoor enclosed receptacle
Is an anti-microbial sanitizer needed for air duct cleaning?
- Consider sanitizing air ducts if:
- Occupants suffer from allergies, asthma, emphysema (COPD) or other respiratory conditions
- Occupants are very young or very old – a more susceptible group
- Contaminants are known to be present such as mold, mildew, bacteria, etc.
- Occupants have animals (they can leave a lot of dander!)
- Other concerns exist
- MAXIM offers EnviroCon as an optional service as not everyone wants it or needs it
- EPA registered anti-microbial sanitizer
- Eliminates and controls re-growth of microscopic allergens and contaminants
- Eliminates unpleasant odors and their sources which promote microscopic growth
- Does not mask odors with alcohol or perfumes which can aggravate respiratory issues
- Product information flyer available upon request