Cleaning your AIR DUCTs promotes a healthier, cleaner and more efficient environment.
MAXIM Cleaning & Restoration’s 3 part cleaning process safely and thoroughly cleans your AIR DUCTs.
EPA Registered anti-microbial sanitizer eliminates microbial growth and odors in AIR DUCTs.
Why clean air duct systems?
- Promotes healthier environment
- Removes dirt, animal dander, pollen, molds, mildew, bugs, etc.
- Eliminates airborne allergens and germs that aggravate allergies, asthma and other respiratory ailments
- Improves indoor air quality
- Promotes cleaner environment
- Eliminates excess dust in ducts that is disturbed every time system fan turns on
- Decreasing dust circulation means less dusting which means less housework which means more free time for you
- Promotes efficiency and lowers utility costs
- Demonstrations by the EPA indicated that cleaning air ducts may allow heating and cooling systems to run more efficiently by removing debris from sensitive and expensive mechanical components
- Clean and efficient furnaces and air conditioners are less likely to break down and can last longer
Learn answers to the most frequently asked questions consumers have when considering this service by clicking here.
How does MAXIM clean air ducts?
- Powerful vacuum system attached near the furnace pulls debris away from your rooms through ducts toward an 8" vacuum hose
- Compressed air tools used at each vent or register dislodges stuck on debris blasting it away from your rooms toward the vacuum hose
- Whipping tool inserted into ducts agitates thousands of times per minute insuring no debris remains
- Debris is removed through the 8" hose into an outdoor enclosed receptacle
Is an anti-microbial sanitizer needed?
- Consider sanitizing air ducts if:
- Occupants suffer from allergies, asthma, emphysema (COPD) or other respiratory conditions
- Occupants are very young or very old - a more susceptible group
- Contaminants are known to be present such as mold, mildew, bacteria, etc.
- Other concerns exist
- MAXIM offers EnviroCon as an optional service as not every one wants it or needs it
- EPA registered anti-microbial sanitizer
- Eliminates and controls re-growth of microscopic allergens and contaminants
- Eliminates unpleasant odors and their sources which promote microscopic growth
- Does not mask odors with alcohol or perfumes which can aggravate respiratory issues
- Product information flyer available upon request
- Are there any health benefits that come from HVAC system cleaning?
- Will HVAC system cleaning reduce our home energy bills?
- What kind of equipment is best for cleaning: truck mounted vacuums or portable vacuums?
- How often should residential HVAC systems be cleaned?
- What is the normal price range for the air duct cleaning service?
- What criteria should I use in selecting an HVAC system cleaning contractor?
- What are sanitizers, and why would they need to be used?
- How long should it take to clean a typical residential HVAC system?
- How can we determine if the HVAC system cleaning was effective?
"I just wanted you to know what a wonderful job your company did in my home. Since I have had my air ducts cleaned out my allergies have been so much better!!!!! I should have done this a long time ago !!!!! Anybody that has allergies should have this done, I was so surprised how much it helped!!!! S. Chambers
"You did well in the air duct cleaning bid arena. Smack dab in the middle. We received a bid that was a great deal less and we received a bid that was slightly greater than yours. I chose you all primarily due to the professionalism and the rapid response to our request for a bid." Kristine N.
"I have used MAXIM for years in many capacities. In my home, kids' homes and that of my clients. I have had air ducts cleaned, carpets, furniture, draperies and more cleaned and could not sing praises any louder. MAXIM has always been polite, clean and has done the best job. I cannot sing their praises any louder." Jan L.