HELP! I’m flooded and don’t know what to do! You have come to the right place, because MAXIM Cleaning & Restoration fully appreciates how traumatic water damage is and that most people have no idea what to do after such a catastrophe occurs.
You will benefit from …
- MAXIM’s 40 years experience in the cleaning and restoration industry
- MAXIM taking the burden of this catastrophe off your shoulders … from our thorough initial inspections, through the water damage restoration process itself, and all the way through to the “paper work” you need for your records and possibly your insurance company
Whether insurance covers this or not …
- Our “paper work” contains everything you need
- Initial inspection documentation and photos
- Computerized sketches of rooms and areas affected by the water damage
- Daily notes of our inspections and progress monitoring
- Detailed and line itemized billing statements by Xactimate, the most commonly used pricing software used by the insurance industry
Additionally MAXIM …
- Specializes in water damage restoration, structural drying, mold remediation and numerous other services
- Meets and adheres to all city, state, and professional requirements
- Carries all major certifications with the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC), the certification registry and standard setting organization for our industry
- Has specifically achieved Master Water Restorer designation
- Can provide you with
- Documented proof of IICRC qualified training certifications
- Documented proof of General Liability Insurance
- Documented proof of Contractors Pollution Insurance specific for mold removal
- Invites you to research us at www.iicrc.org
If you don’t currently have a catastrophe.
Broken pipes, leaky appliances and heavy rainstorms can teach an unexpected lesson on the destructive power of water. One unforeseeable release of water and suddenly your property and furnishings are in serious peril. A little knowledge about what to do, combined with quick action, can help salvage your home or office and personal items.
If your home or business is already wet…
We take pride in our team, our commitment to you, and our professional training. Our goal is to clean and dry your home or business fast following the guidelines and science of our industry. Yes, there is a great deal of science to this industry. But remember, there is a right way and a wrong way to restore a home or business that has water damage.
We want to minimize secondary damage to your structure and your personal property which can be even more destructive then the initial water and cost more to repair or replace. We want to prevent other complications for you as well, such as mold.
Some flooding problems can be handled by you. Many require a professional, especially if the water is contaminated or if damage has occurred to your structure, furnishings or personal property. Again, remember there is a right way and a wrong way to restore a home or business that has water damage.
We at MAXIM hope the information contained in this section of our website helps you make an informed decision about how to properly deal with your personal situation or to know when you should call a professional.
If you want to learn more about the different categories of water damage…
There is a vast science to the water damage restoration industry. Our goal here is not to tell you everything there is to know. It is to show you each of the following classifications and convey that different strategies apply to different situations. Applying the wrong strategy to the wrong situation can cause more harm than good.
The science of water damage restoration has changed a great deal in the past three decades. MAXIM has worked hard to stay on the cutting edge of new technology. We are proud to say we were the first company in Nebraska and Iowa to incorporate the use of the world’s fastest drying system known as TES (Thermal Energy System). In fact, there are only a very limited number of companies in these two states that even use this method. This drying system is meant for clean water losses. It can dry 3 to 5 times faster than conventional methods.
CASE STUDY: A 2000 square foot business called on Friday morning indicating their entire space was flooded. MAXIM dried them out using the TES. They were dry and ready for business Monday morning.
For more information on water damage restoration, read our FAQ!