Your air ducts are the lungs of your home. Keep them healthy and you will keep your family’s surroundings healthy.
Cleaning your air ducts promotes a healthier, cleaner and more efficient environment.
MAXIM Cleaning & Restoration’s 3 part cleaning process safely and thoroughly cleans your air ducts.
EPA Registered anti-microbial sanitizer eliminates microbial growth and odors in air ducts.
Why clean air duct systems?
- Promotes healthier environment
- Removes dirt, animal dander, pollen, molds, mildew, bugs, etc.
- Eliminates airborne allergens and germs that aggravate allergies, asthma and other respiratory ailments
- Improves indoor air quality
- Promotes cleaner environment
- Eliminates excess dust in ducts that is disturbed every time system fan turns on
- Decreasing dust circulation means less dusting which means less housework which means more free time for you
- Promotes efficiency and lowers utility costs
- Demonstrations by the EPA indicated that cleaning air ducts may allow heating and cooling systems to run more efficiently by removing debris from sensitive and expensive mechanical components
- Clean and efficient furnaces and air conditioners are less likely to break down and can last longer
How does MAXIM clean air ducts?
- Powerful vacuum system attached near the furnace pulls debris away from your rooms through ducts toward an 8″ vacuum hose
- Compressed air tools used at each vent or register dislodges stuck on debris blasting it away from your rooms toward the vacuum hose
- Whipping tool inserted into ducts agitates thousands of times per minute insuring no debris remains
- Debris is removed through the 8″ hose into an outdoor enclosed receptacle
Is an anti-microbial sanitizer needed?
- Consider sanitizing air ducts if:
- Occupants suffer from allergies, asthma, emphysema (COPD) or other respiratory conditions
- Occupants are very young or very old – a more susceptible group
- Contaminants are known to be present such as mold, mildew, bacteria, etc.
- Other concerns exist
- MAXIM offers EnviroCon as an optional service as not every one wants it or needs it
- EPA registered anti-microbial sanitizer
- Eliminates and controls re-growth of microscopic allergens and contaminants
- Eliminates unpleasant odors and their sources which promote microscopic growth
- Does not mask odors with alcohol or perfumes which can aggravate respiratory issues
- Product information flyer available upon request
For more information, read our Air Duct Cleaning FAQ!