Carpet Cleaning Services
“Can you SHAMPOO my carpet?” No, we cannot, because we’ll do something better! Rather than “shampoo” carpets, we use the number one preferred method by carpet manufacturers and mills: truck-mounted “steam” carpet cleaning.
In truth, “steam” carpet cleaning is a bit of a misnomer, since no direct steam is used. What the professional carpet cleaning industry calls steam cleaning is really a process of using a power sprayer to infuse a solution of bio-safe carpet cleaning and treatment agents into the carpet, followed by hot water. The cleaning agents, empowered and catalyzed by the hot water, dissolve and loosen the dirt from in and around the carpet fibers. Then the water, solution and dirt are vacuumed away using a high-suction vacuum, leaving carpets sanitized and refreshed, with very little remaining moisture or residue.
Our products are environmentally safe, as well as safe for you and your family. Our Omaha carpet cleaning team promotes GREEN strategies for a better tomorrow.
IICRC Certified Carpet Cleaning Experts in the Omaha Region
Your confidence and trust in MAXIM is paramount. The Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) is a global, ANSI-accredited Standards Developing Organization (SDO) that credentials individuals in the inspection, cleaning and restoration industries. MAXIM is one of only a few IICRC Certified Firms in the Omaha and Council Bluffs area. When you work with us, you can be sure that all MAXIM technicians are IICRC Certified professional cleaning experts, and our technician assistants are working toward advancement and certification.
MAXIM's 7 Step Carpet Cleaning Services
- Pre-inspect the carpet with you to identify potential problems and your concerns and determine the carpet cleaning services that will be necessary.
- Pre-vacuum to remove dry dirt and debris trapped deep within the carpet.
- Pre-treat the problem areas and traffic lanes with conditioners and spotting agents to. break down and release dirt, oil and animal problems.
- Deep clean your valued carpet using state-of-the-art low moisture deep extraction equipment — the number one recommended cleaning method by carpet mills and manufacturers to maintain warranties.
- Neutralize the carpet with a conditioning rinse that helps prevent re-soiling and leaves carpet feeling soft.
- Post-inspect the carpet and re-treat or re-clean stubborn spots or stains
- Groom your freshly cleaned carpet with specialized pile brush to give your restored carpet that new look which also decreases drying time.
CONCTACT MAXIM TODAY FOR AIR CLEANING SERVICES!
OVER 25 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE!
Monday-Friday 8:30 - 5:00
On call 24/7 for your water damage emergencies.