Water Damage Restoration
Water damage in your home can result from a variety of causes; burst pipes, clogged plumbing, backed up sewer or toilet, flooding from rain, accidents such as leaving a tub or faucet running, and many more. Regardless of the cause, once water leaks or floods into your home, it is critical to act immediately.
The first 24-48 hours are critical to minimize water damage and mold growth. The risk of mold growth and greater water damage to your property increase while the water continues to stand or flow. The faster you act, the less damage you will have.
Certified Primary and Secondary Water Damage Repair and Restoration
MAXIM is locally owned and operated with over 25 plus years combined experience, specialized training, and certifications in remediation and repairing the effects of both primary and secondary water damage. Primary water damage is the immediate damage caused by the water event itself, such as the contamination from dirt and debris, short-circuiting of electrical appliances and systems, and structural damage caused by the physical force of the water itself.
Secondary water damage is typically caused by failure or inability to stop the water source or clean it up quickly. Secondary water damage can also occur when a water source goes undiscovered for a long period of time or if recovery procedures, such as dehumidification, are not done properly or completely. It includes mold, swelling and warping of wood and drywall, and rusting of metal surfaces.
The first step you need to take is the find and stop the source of the water. We remove as much compromised material out of the water damaged space as possible. This reduces the incidence of mold growth and minimizes damage to adjacent items and surfaces. We then remove the water.
Once the visible water is removed, proper results require specialized drying and dehumidifying techniques and equipment. Once all areas and materials are completely dry, we can then treat and sanitize the region to stop the growth of microbes and bacteria.
Whether it’s simply one small room with damage to the carpet, a completely saturated three-story house, or a flooded commercial office, MAXIM of Omaha & Fremont can help with all types of water damage restoration. Regardless of whether insurance is involved, we’ll make sure you receive thoroughly documented reports and line-itemized billing statements to help you track accountability.
We are certified by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration, the primary organization developing standards for the water damage restoration industry. We also have training from the Association of Specialists in Cleaning & Restoration (ASCR).
Water Damage - What To Do
MAXIM Cleaning & Restoration knows how traumatic water damage is and that most people do not know how detrimental water damage can be, causing rot, mold, and compromising structural integrity. Calling a professional capable of determining the extent and severity of water damage as soon as possible can prevent further damage to your residence or building.
MAXIM has over 25 plus years combined experience in the cleaning and restoration industry. From the thorough initial inspection to the paper work you need for your records and possibly your insurance company, MAXIM takes the burden of water damage repair and restoration off your shoulders.
At MAXIM, we have you covered by…
- Specializing in water damage restoration, structural drying, mold remediation and numerous other services
- Meeting and adhering to all city, state, and professional requirements
- Carrying all major certifications with the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC), the certification registry and standard setting organization for our industry
- Specifically achieving Master Water Restorer designation
- Providing you with:
- Documented proof of IICRC qualified training certifications
- Documented proof of General Liability Insurance
- Documented proof of Contractors Pollution Insurance specific for mold removal
- Invites you to research us at www.iicrc.org
Our paper work contains everything you need, including:
- Initial inspection documentation and photos
- Computerized sketches of rooms and areas affected by the water damage
- Daily notes of our inspections and progress monitoring
- Detailed and line itemized billing statements by Xactimate, the most commonly used pricing software used by the insurance industry
CONCTACT MAXIM TODAY FOR AIR CLEANING SERVICES!
OVER 25 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE!
Monday-Friday 8:30 - 5:00
On call 24/7 for your water damage emergencies.
Visit our partner company located in Fremont, NE Full Throttle Cleaning & Restoration.