HELP! I’m flooded and don’t know what to do!
MAXIM Cleaning & Restoration knows how traumatic water damage is and that most people do not know how detrimental water damage can be, causing rot, mold, and compromising structural integrity. Calling a professional capable of determining the extent and severity of water damage as soon as possible can prevent further damage to your residence or building.
MAXIM has over 40 years of experience in the cleaning and restoration industry. From the thorough initial inspection to the paper work you need for your records and possibly your insurance company, MAXIM takes the burden of water damage repair and restoration off your shoulders.
At MAXIM, we have you covered by…
- Specializing in water damage restoration, structural drying, mold remediation and numerous other services
- Meeting and adhering to all city, state, and professional requirements
- Carrying all major certifications with the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC), the certification registry and standard setting organization for our industry
- Specifically achieving Master Water Restorer designation
- Providing you with
- Documented proof of IICRC qualified training certifications
- Documented proof of General Liability Insurance
- Documented proof of Contractors Pollution Insurance specific for mold removal
- Invites you to research us at www.iicrc.org
Our paper work contains everything you need, including:
- Initial inspection documentation and photos
- Computerized sketches of rooms and areas affected by the water damage
- Daily notes of our inspections and progress monitoring
- Detailed and line itemized billing statements by Xactimate, the most commonly used pricing software used by the insurance industry
If you do not currently have a catastrophe.
Broken pipes, leaky appliances and heavy rainstorms can teach an unexpected lesson on the destructive power of water. One unforeseeable release of water and suddenly your property and furnishings are in serious peril. A little knowledge about what to do, combined with quick action, can help salvage your home or office, and personal items.
Is your home or business already under water?
We take pride in our team, our commitment to you, and our professional training. Our goal is to clean and dry your home or business fast following the guidelines and science of our industry. Yes, there is a great deal of science to this industry. But remember, there is a right way and a wrong way to restore a home or business that has water damage.
We want to minimize secondary damage to your structure and your personal property which can be even more destructive then the initial water and cost more to repair or replace. We want to prevent other complications for you as well, such as mold.
Some flooding problems can be handled by you. Many require a professional, especially if the water is contaminated or if damage has occurred to your structure, furnishings or personal property. Again, remember there is a right way and a wrong way to restore a home or business that has water damage.
There are different categories of water damage…
There is a science to the water damage restoration industry, and much of it has changed in the past three decades. We inform you of the best options and strategies for your situation. Applying the wrong strategy to a situation can be harmful and cause further damage.
MAXIM has worked to stay on the cutting edge of new technology. We are proud to say we were the first company in Nebraska and Iowa to incorporate the use of the world’s fastest drying system known as TES (Thermal Energy System) which can dry three to five times faster than conventional methods. There are a very limited number of companies in these two states that use this method. This drying system is meant for clean water losses.
CASE STUDY: A 2000 square foot business called on Friday morning indicating their entire space was flooded. MAXIM dried them out using the TES. They were dry and ready for business Monday morning.
For more information on water damage restoration, read our FAQ!